Re: IML: 1960 serial number, custom or crown

Re: IML: 1960 serial number, custom or crown

Thanks a lot Bill for your very clear explanation!
Now I know that I have an Imperial that was built in June 1960, I always
thought that it was built much later that year cause the car is already
fitted with an alternator.

But ofcourse this may added later by one of the previous owners.

Does Chrysler keep records of the first owner of the car you think?
It would love to know who the first owner was you see?

Thanks again,

Robert