Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Battery for a '56

I always try to get the biggest battery that will fit with the terminals in the correct orientation. I recently put one in my 69 LeBaron which is a monster, but it fits. Costco or Sam's are great places to get batteries. You can measure in your car the maximum size you can use and go into the stores and see how the different batteries fit.