Re: IML: Lemony Snickets Imperial and the movies

Re: IML: Lemony Snickets Imperial and the movies

I have 2 of the movies that some of my cars have been in. My 59 LeBaron and the 61 LeBaron were in Calender Girl with Jason Priestly. The other was Ruby. It was about Jack Ruby who shot Lee Harvey Oswald. It came out when JFK, the movie did. Who and where would I make it possible for where it would be made available on the IMP web site? Joe Machado A lot of my other cars were also in movies, commercials and a music video.