From: Elijah Scott [mailto: imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IML: Imperials on Film

Hi Folks,

If you're wondering how to spend your Friday evening, may I suggest a cruise to the "What's New" section of the club's website:

http://www.imperialclub.com/new.htm

While you're there, you'll find a groovy commercial for the 1961 Imperial LeBaron, a sales training film for the 1960 Imperial, and a full length feature film that road tests the 1957 Chrysler and Imperial models against Buick and Cadillac.

For those of you who are also fans or owners of the Chrysler 300 series, I also posted a really nice film for the 1960 Chrysler 300 F -- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-205475928660246104

You can't buy entertainment like this! But you CAN show your appreciation by supporting your club. Hit the "Enjoy Our Site?" link at the bottom of any page of the club's website to show your appreciation. :o)

Now, sit back and enjoy the show!

Elijah

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com