Re: IML: Really, really good '66 Crown Coupe parts for sale -- mostly in

Re: IML: Really, really good '66 Crown Coupe parts for sale -- mostly interior

Hi, Tom --

It looks like everything is sold but the grille, dash, bumpers and headliner bows.  If one of the other buyers flakes I can let you know.  If you want one or more of the remaining parts, please reply or call me 650 669-0784.

Thanks,

David

Cynthia Martin Mcmahon <mcmahonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Interested in buying the radio and other interior parts.. please contact me

Thanks

Tom Mcmahon
Chicago,Ill.

David Whitney <hazegreen66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The car is going to the derby in 10 days and the buyer gave me a few hours to save what I could.  The only parts I have that are not interior/trunk are front and rear bumers, complete grille including headlight assemblies and glass covers, windshield wipers and the auto pilot unit.

All parts are 100% original and in very good to excellent condition.  Some photos are at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/desperate_not_serious/album?.dir=a733scd.  I'll take more photos when I clean more parts.  Parts may be inspected in Burlingame, Calif., near San Francisco.

Interior/trunk parts:

Black dash pad including auto headlight dimmer and associated wiring/electronics -- perfect and original
Black full leather aircraft seats with rails/motors, rear seat with molding
Black door panels and rear seat panels including power window/vent/lock controls -- bezels (not control panels) have some pitting, otherwise in excellent condition
Black sail panels including opera lights, rear window panel and sun visors (identical material) -- all like new
Black front/rear carpet including pad and sound deadening mat -- carpet has two grommeted holes, one for brights, one for autoseek tuning
Black trunk carpet and cardboard as well as full jack set and spare tire cover
Black package shelf
Rear defogger (complete) and rear speaker
AM/FM Golden Touch radio model 420 including reverberator -- yes, the actual reverberator that goes in the trunk with wiring
All -- I mean all -- dash instruments/knobs/controls/panels including speedometer and clock as well as black bottom panels, glove box cardboard and all wood
All interior chrome window molding and door roof molding
Scuff plates
Headliner bows

I prefer to sell the seats, door panels, sail panels, dash pad and passenger compartment carpet as a package to someone who needs a black interior.  I also prefer to keep the complete dash face together as a package.  I will work with each buyer to negotiate a fair price.

It broke my heart to sell this car, but it gets the '91 back on the road and helps finish the '66 Lebaron.  You may contact me off list at davidcwhitney@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,

David

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

Do you Yahoo!?