Re: IML: 60 Imperial reflectors- Karls success

Re: IML: 60 Imperial reflectors- Karls success

In a message dated 8/3/2006 12:48:05 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, karlsmail@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
http://www.paintforcars.com/
I looked at that web site. It looks like that might be a answer for some applications that don't get an exterior beating. I might see how much money is in the piggy bank and get one kit. Karl can you elaborate a bit on what you used the paint on, and what type of spray equipment you used. Also what kind of prep you did. It always helps knowing what someone who had success with something did.