IML: Imperial 71-73' Brake Rotors

Hello Imperial Owners,

After completing the very successful project of making the Brake Rotors for
the 1967-1969 Imperials and other C-bodies we have a request for another
rotor.

An IML member has asked me to ask for the interest in re-making the rotors
for the 1971-1973 Imperials. The terms of this rotor are pretty similar to
the last one. We would need a minimum of 50 sold before we create the
tooling for them. If the size of the rotors is the relatively the same the
price should remain the same at about $179 each plus shipping. I have heard
that these rotors go for upwards of $500 each.

Please let me know if you have an interest in these rotors and how many you
would buy (please note that a $100 per rotor deposit is necessary after we
get the commitment for 50 rotors)

Thanks and have a great weekend

Regards,

Shaun Shroff