IML: '73 Coupe Opera Lights Question

Hey All,

I would like to know if there is a procedure to check out the wiring
for the opera lights in my '73 coupe.  I have checked both bulbs, and
they are fine.  When I switch on the light switch on the dash, or open
either door, all the interior lights work, except for the opera
lights.  Is there a single point of failure in the wiring that I need
to be aware of?

Also, just as a point of interest, I think it's nice that this model
year of Imp's didn't have dome lights.  Is that true for all years of
the fuselage era?  Are there other model years that weren't outfitted
with them as well?  Makes for a much less harsh lighting environment,
and adds to the sophistication of the car, IMO.

Thanks!!

Scott

'73 Imperial LeBaron Coupe, triple black