Re: IML: CHRYSLER IMPERIAL 81-83 & 90- 93-=WHY??

Re: IML: CHRYSLER IMPERIAL 81-83 & 90- 93-=WHY??

Anthony,

An observation, I don't recall seeing the 81,82,83 coupe or any 90's Imperial at any auction I have attended, which would include one of the largest in the world, Auburn, Indiana.   Though Imperials would appear to have a lot going for them as collectibles, such as rarity, style, luxury and road ability, this is just not the case, other than for a very few select years and models, and then only if the car is exceptional, do they bring a good price.  Imperials if in good condition, are a real bargain, but few people seem to be aware of this.

Bill/Imp, 68's