Re: IML: Rain and heaters

That Reminds me.  When I lived in Fort Lauderdale, I had an
elderly neighbour who was complaining that she would get water
inside her car every time it rained and the windshield would fog
up.  I checked the drain holes in the cowl and they were
completely clogged.  I cleaned them out and she was very happy
afterwards.  Also, here in Arizona we have a problem with drain
holes clogging up with dirt because of the lack of rain.  This is
a very bad problem with sun roof drains here.

Æyn