Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 7:47 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: voltage limiter question

You may be right about the meter It belonged to my grandfather so it has
some years on it. I just tried my test lamp and with ignition on I am
getting a steady bright light on that blue wire leading back to the tank. I
ordered a new voltage limiter from Parts America that should be here on
Monday. I plan to work on the car again next weekend so, I will let you know
how it goes.

Thanks, for your help It is greatly appreciated.

Tim

=== message truncated ===