Re: IML: Please Welcome Barbara Seidl

Barbara,

Nice to hear about another person that owns and enjoys one of the finest cars ever made, the 1968 Imperial Le Baron.  I am a happy owner of two of these beauties, the first a Navaho Beige & Chestnut, with a combination of fabric & leather interior, the second is turquoise and black with a black leather interior.  I have owned these care for almost fifteen years, and they have always been my favorites even though I have several other old cars to drive.

Hopefully we will hear more from you about the details of your car and your enjoyment of it.

Best regards,

Bill/Imp, 68's  (recovering from a broken hip)