IML: Old car telephones

It has been a very long time since I last saw a car telephone of that style, and it did not even have a dial on it, much like a hotel phone of the era. Again, if anyone knows of a supplier of these I would certainly like one. That would be a great add on as I make improvements to my LeBaron. Retro is so hot right now that I feel certain that they are out there somewhere. The information super highway is one thing, but I lack the proper road map to find them!