Re: IML: 60 Imperial-starter availability

Re: IML: 60 Imperial-starter availability

Thanks a lot Kenyon for your kind offer!
I will keep that in mind when I need a new starter, right now the starter
and the solenoid of my 60 are fine.
It is just the hotwire from the positive terminal of the car battery to
the starter relay and the starter solenoid that is giving trouble.

The isolation of that thick cable is crumbeling away, so I have to replace
it this weekend. I don't want a short circuit you see :)

All the best and thanks again for your kind offer!

Robert