From: Brooks Harkey
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 10:12 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Labor Days' Close

Winter?  What?s that?  J

--Brooks in Dallas

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 6:31 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mailing-list-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Labor Days' Close

Imperialists,

    Clean her, shine her and run her today!! Before she goes away for the winter (yeah, there is the beautiful fall days but this is the end of the "lazy, hazy days of summertime.....") exercise them and let them breathe before they must be hibernated until the next season in their cubbie holes of storage.  If I do not drive 200+ miles today, it will be "tragic"!!!

Watch for my taillights and I'll look for you in the rearview,

Respectfully,

ybshore

1956 Imperial Sedan

1955 New Yorker Deluxe Sedan