RE: IML: hidden stereo

Might I add to this - DO NOT CHOP into the original wiring!  Make
an adapter jumper with the proper connectors on it.  That way if
it did not work, you can alter the ADAPTER and not have to cut
away the original wires, they are short enough as they were
originally.  I will not allow ANYONE to do wiring on my cars
except to original spec WITH the original connectors!  I have
seen TOO MANY MICKEY-MOUSE wiring jobs.  I have one on my
Imperial right now! {getting down off of soap box].

Æyn

<http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=7adb59de-a857-45ba-81cc-68