IML: Carmine & His Cars

Carmine -

Nice to hear from you again - I may have photos of your cars posted on my website from about 7-8 years ago!

We had a guy transfer into out office (Torrance) from Phoenix a few months ago and he's still trying to sell his house there, so good luck. Keep us informed of progress on your car!

Bob (Burbank)