Re: IML: Headliner for the 60

@Tom: since you have the headliner of your 60 removed, do you see a
groundwire connection point for the dome light?
There must be somewhere a connection point were the 3 yellow wires come
together (both rear door interior light switches plus the wire from the
manual switch).

I have the problem that the light stays on with all doors closed, must be
a short circuit to ground I guess.

I have taken off the wires from all 3 switches and guess what, the light
stays on...
The bulb still gets +12 V and a ground (negative), however this ground is
not perfect because the bulb lights not as bright as when you open a rear
door.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Robert