Re: IML: Side Marker Lamps/Reflectors

The reason for the front side marker light not blinking could be
is that exported cars to many countries need to have a new marker
light just in front of the front door and rear of the front wheel
opening.  One additional thing to remember is that the exported
cars only need a single reverse light also.  I am wondering when
the US market cars are going to bet the mid side turn signal
lights.

Æyn