Re: IML: dome light wires

Thanks Richard for your early reply!
I will check at the place you mentioned, but is the yellow wire from the
bulb holder also going to this connection point?
I can feel this wire under the headliner but have no idea were it is going
to..
All I know is that there must be some sort circuit to ground, causing the
dome light to stay on until the battery is flat...

As far as I know I have no mouse nests in my Imperial :)

Btw, I have temporarily cut  the yellow wires from both rear door switches
(they are easy to access if you remove the door sill plates) and I also
disconnected the yellow wire from the interior light switch that is placed
in the headliner.
The dome light still shines brightly, and fade away sometimes (like a
modern car with interior light dealy LOL).

But I will check the connection point you mentioned first

Thanks,

Robert