Re: IML: 90-93 a/c-heat damper vent doors Not working properly

Re: IML: 90-93 a/c-heat damper vent doors Not working properly

My FSM for 90 has no code 19, It just has codes 1-18  maybe Nat can help
--
Alan Jordan
90 IMP

-------------- Original message from "anthony romano" <mamrom@xxxxxxx>: --------------