Re: IML: Engine specs

>     Can anyone tell me where to access engine Torque
> specs for a 36 Airflow?
>
>     Dave

Sorry to be grouchy, but did you look at the service
manual that's posted on the club website on the 1936
page?

I'd like to again assert that we have a CLUB WEBSITE.

It is located at www.imperialclub.com

It is where one signs up for this mailing list.

On this website, a small group of volunteers has
donated thousands of hours and tens of thousands of
dollars to buy, scan, publish, and index any and all
findable information about CHRYSLER IMPERIALS.

I'm the one that spent the $70 and 4 hours to scan the
34-36 manual that's there, & someone else spent
another 40 + hours to process and post it.

Please, PLEASE look on the club website.

Reasons to look on the club website first:

*FREE
*instant gratification
*accurate information
*printable material in its original format
*avoidance of "hearsay"
*avoidance of farm-implement catalog torque
specification charts

Good Grief!