From: fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Bad master cylinder

Not a matter of feeling lucky. The car in question barely leaves the garage and won't for another 4-5 years. It has on occasion exhibited a pedal that needs to be pumped up to get pressure when first started and seems to lose fluid over the winter without showing any leakage. Upon driving it around the brakes have been fine and get better with use, but I was just wondering what it would be if the master went bad.

Rob