IML: Please Welcome brian&susan parks

:
New Subscriber(s): brian&susan parks
Email Address is: bparks427@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: frederick maryland

Car(s) owned: 1964 crown sport coupe bayy blue with blue interior car is white now
 but going to soon be put back!

Self-Introduction:  my father always had imperials mind you im 47 so i was young at the time! I remember the 56 62 and 67 and the 64 but there are more from
 my brothers feed back, i now just obtained a 64 crown coupe
 im having some electrical problems guages work aand dont
 off and on all of them including speedo please help some days
 no problems others  off and on all day! mind you i drive this everday
 to work and back this is my dailey driver !