Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 8:56 PM
Subject: IML: Rare parts

A week or two ago, Rare Parts, Inc. was mentioned as a source for our Imps. We were not able to locate an idler arm when Veronica's front end was rebuilt. Rare Parts lists one, however, on attempting to order from them, I discover that they apparently only do wholesale. The order form asks for a company name and resale number. Is it possible to get around this, or do I have to find someone to order the part for us?

Aside from this, we have located the shop we want to have do her restoration work. They do excellent work, but are also willing to let us do whatever portions of the work that we are comfortable with. Her trim will start coming off tomorrow. I am very excited to get this started. Wish us luck!

Barbara
1968 LeBaron - Veronica