IML: 200 Silvercrest ?

Hello All,
Just a quick note about the "ultra rare" 59 Imperials with the silvercrest landau option. To begin with, the model listed on ebay is one of two possible options. The second option had the silvercrest roof with a leather cover over the rear quarter of the roof. Also - what is up with the seller referring to a "continental kit"? Is he referring to the flitesweep decklid? If this is the case - many many many many more than 200 59 Imperials were so equipped.
In my opinion - this another case of buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Allan from Billings, Montana