IML: Drums to Discs

I put disc brakes on the front of my 1960 Chrysler New Yorker so I don't see why one couldn't do the same with an Imperial, all things being equal. I bought a kit on line. I don't remember the name of the seller off the top of my head, but if and when I do I'll post it. He may or may not have a kit that will work with an Imperial.

This leads me to an question which I've been curious about for several days since I had to "stand on" the brakes on my 1968 Imp this past Sunday: can anti-lock braking be added, and is it necessary that all four wheels have discs in order for anti-locking to work?

Tom
1968 Imp Convert
1960 NYer Coupe