Re: IML: Drums to Discs - who/how/where

  I don't remember the name of
> the seller...

No need to remember, the computer does that.

Brakes are PARTS.

Go to www.imperialclub.com and click the PARTS button.
There you'll get to choose what type of part you want
to find out about.

Click on BRAKES.

You want to get the brake parts from a source, so go
to BRAKES PARTS SOURCES.

There you will find AAJ, who was proposing to adapt
what they do for other Chryslers to Imperial, which is
different.

Last I heard, they were looking for a guinea pig car
to do an initial setup on, but that was 10 months ago.
 They may have it already.

One can also read lots and lots of thinking on
disc-brake conversions by using the ARCHIVE SEARCH
function.  Good stuff there.