RE: IML: Where are Most of the Imperials found Today??

I know where there are a bunch in Brooklyn, New York. I bought my second from a message on this list. I know where there are at least 3 more 80's efi cars. I also know of a '64 and an early 60's pod headlight car. They are around if you keep your eyes open. Haven't seen many over in Milano, but being woken up by a Ferrari and Aston Martin racing down your block is music to your ears.

Rob

From: "anthony romano" <mamrom@xxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Where are Most of the Imperials found Today??
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:59:10 -0400

I've noticed as I look to purchase another Imperial that most of them are in the mid-west or southern states. I have found alot to be also in Pennsylvania and Ohio, Southern Calf.. I find it interesting that living in New York that none are here alive or even in the Junk yards. Did they not last here because of the weather or were they not purchased here to begin with. Do more people in these areas like Imperials? What's your Opinion? -Anthony