Re: IML: 'A604 cold movement

You should ask this question on Chrysler-MoparTransaxle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Hopkins" <mhoppy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 6:38 AM
Subject: RE: IML: 'A604 cold movement

My 92 is in excellent condition except for 1 thing. As the weather gets
cooler, the transmission doesn't immediately go into gear. I had the fluiid
and filter changed last winter and this didn't help much. This car has
88,000 on it and this was the second fluid change according to the records.
I made sure the correct fluid was used, and hopefully it was the first time.

Is there another component that can be changed to improve cold weather
performance?

Matt Hopkins
92 Imperial
66 Crown