'62 Door Panels; was Re: IML: Brake Adjustment

'62 Door Panels; was Re: IML: Brake Adjustment

kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Listers , I am in eed of parts ans info. I have
a 62 crown imperial. I need door panels. Sometime ago
I ran across a guy via the list who had 50 imperials
in california. I think It was Patterson, California
The person you're thinking of is Lowell Howe:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Yards/LowellHowe.htm

Good luck,

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!

  My Collection of Imperials

1965 Imperial LeBaron
  1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
  1970 Imperial LeBaron