From: Barracuda360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Disc Brakes on 67 Crown

In the August 2006 issue of the WPC News there's an ad for "Brand new rotors manufactured to OEM specifications." $179 plus $8 shipping each. Contact Shaun Shroff at 650-210-9315 x 109, or fax 650-210-9311, or email shaun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dennis
68 Omaha Orange FB 360
67 Imperial Titanic 4 door sedan
64 Dodge 880 land yacht w 413