IML: Carter AFB-64 LeBaron

Thanks to all who supplied great advice regarding my carburetor, you input is very greatly appreciated. I determined to buy new because my brother suggested that a 42 year old carb might have been improperly rebuilt any number of times, thereby compromising its delivery integrity. I'll gladly put another AFB on there if they are still being made. I got the impression from past emails that folks have had bad luck with buying and installing rebuilt carbs, or in having them rebuilt. We'll just have to see how it all comes out in the wash!