Re: IML: 1975 sunroof numbers

Title: Re: IML: 1975 sunroof numbers
The best resource for this information is Mopar numbers guru Galen Govier.

You can buy a report on the production figures for your 1965 and newer year and model from him.

His website is <http://www.gvgovier.com>, and as he’s the respected authority on all such things, you can be assured the results are as good as they get. You might even have seen “Govier-documented” in ads of Mopars for sale from time to time. There’s a good reason! He’s one of a kind and worthy of your business, imho.

Chris in LA
78 NYB Salon
67 Crown
72 Charger SE (sunroof)