IML: Questions About "452" Heads on a 62, 413 Imperial

IML: Questions About "452" Heads on a 62, 413 Imperial

Hi to All & Happy Thanksgiving !

My 62, 413  (55,000 Miles) is Showing Low Compression on a Couple of Cylinders. I Been Getting Ready For a Top End Rebuild While Now. I Picked Up a Couple of NOS "452" Cylinder Heads. The Ones With Induction Hardened Exhaust Seats, But They Have 88 cc Open Combustion Chambers. Two Questions. 1. Putting them on My 62 Does Anyone Know What the Compression Ratio Work Out To?  2. Does Any Know What the Top Deck to the Top of the Piston Clearance is at TDC?  I Cannot Find Any Info on That Spec. on the Web.

Thanks:  Dave V.B.
Trenton Engine Plant
"Your Imperial, My Engine"