IML: Highway Hi-Fi 16 2/3 Records Made to Order

IML: Highway Hi-Fi 16 2/3 Records Made to Order

For those of you that are fortunate to have found a working Highway Hi-Fi unit I found a source that will manufacture a record for you that has whatever you choose to put onto it.  There is a company called "Custom Records" on the internet and their URL is: http://www.customrecords.com/highway_hifi_record.html

What would you choose for a custom record?

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net
http://historytv.net