Re: IML: My 81 for sale: The Math / Frustration

Sounds more like he found out why the pervious owner sold it.

From: sosmi@xxxxxxxxxxx
One has to wonder, how so many issues, in such a short time, could possibly infest one vehicle? If I remember correctly, it started with freeze plugs, and flushing the cooling system, then the carb, then, the trans, then the rear end. And I might have missed something. At this point, I would have to consider myself the most" UN-LUCKY" Imperial owner,or is this something else? Just a thought.Ya'll have a nice day, Dave.