Re: IML: 354 Hemi Industrial - caveat emptor

Re: IML: 354 Hemi Industrial - caveat emptor

What will you do to ensure that the engine is of
correct dimension regarding the motor mounts,
transmission bell-housing connection points, and many
other things?

What if you rebuild it and something is "different"
and not discovered until you are re-assembling with
machine-work done, or worse yet, a rebuilt engine that
fails to match up somehow.

I don't know who will be able to tell you about
interchange (although this list can amaze).  I suspect
that finding a correct engine will be easier than
getting an assurance that the engine you have will be
correct.  Correct engines for your car are scarce as
it is - they're popular with the hot-rod crowd, so
this will likely be quite a challenge.

-Kenyon