therichardsonfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 7:30 AM
To: IML
Subject: IML: freeze plugs in head on '67 440cid?

Happy Holidays to all:

Could anyone tell me exactly where in the heads are the freeze plugs
located?  I have a '67 Imperial 440 that gushes water out of the head, under
the exhaust manifold, between the passenger side 2 rear exhaust ports.  With
the amount of water coming out, it would indicate a freeze plug, or a bullet
hole!

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dan Richardson
300L Family Heirloom