Jet removal (was Re: Fw: IML: Carter AFB running Question)

Jet removal (was Re: Fw: IML: Carter AFB running Question)

Please note these jets are of brass and VERY soft.  You must use a wide bladed screwdriver that fits nicely in the slot or you will strip the slot and be very sad.

I'm sure you will find your problem when you review your work on the carb.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man