IML: 67 LeBaron brakes

Hi all,

hope everybody had a nice xmas. Got my 67 LeBaron back from the shop today, full brake job, to include new master cly, new soft hoses, rear wheel cyl,  brake shoes, disc pads, and rebuilt calipers, all done in dot 5. It's so nice to have good brakes on a heavy car. they also changed the rear axle seals, and bearings. A friend of mine owns a repair shop (Chuck's Automotive Center, Inc, Salem, Or) I provided the parts, minus the axle bearings (it took a month to track down and gather the brake sys parts alone) he charged me $600 for the labor , which I feel to be a very reasonable amount for the work done on an old car. I gave Chuck an honorable mention here because his shop has worked on my imperials before, and done a good job.  And might be an option for anybody in my area who needs work done on their imperial. (most shops don't want to mess with cars that old) . Happy New Year

Mike Becker

67 Crown Convertible
67 Crown 4DR
67 LeBaron