Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 8:41 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: 1968 LeBaron for $3500

Dick,

I did click the radio on during my short drive and discovered that it does
receive stereo FM signals.  There is a little green light that comes on when
you land in the center of a stereo broadcast signal.  All the pots are a bit
scratchy due to inactivity for so long but I can get all that cleaned up.  I
didn't get a chance to pop one of the 8-track tapes in the slot but I'm
hoping that still works just for the novelty of listening to them.  I easily
located the 4 speakers during my overview of the car today.  I can only
assume the 5th is in the center of the dash where the normal mono speaker is
located.

One of my first tasks is to locate a FSM to the 68 model.  The FSM for my 67
will only go so far for this new car.

Sorry for the HTML postings.  Most of my emails are in HTML and I tell
myself I'll remember to click on plain text before hitting the send button.
But that doesn't always happen.  I probably need to increase the
Ginkgo-Biloba dosage every morning.

Ken
67 Crown 4 Dr Ht
68 LeBaron 4 Dr Ht