Re: IML: 1968 LeBaron for $3500

Ken,

Congratulations on your purchase of the 1968 Le Baron, which in my humble opinion is one of the finest of cars.   From your description, the Le Baron must be Charcoal Gray, a very rare and beautiful color, which should go well on this stately automobile.  If you have never heard 8 track tapes, you are in for a pleasant surprise, as the music has a quality hard to believe.

Bill/Imp, 68's