RE: IML: pulsating voltage

Mike,

If you have not done it, try establishing an excellent ground for the
electronic VR.  In the A and B body crowd where modification is the norm,
the MOPAR electronic unit is known for failure, IF a ground is not
established.  It is considered very reliable if well grounded.  I use a die
grinder/wire brush or even my pocketknife to ensure I have some metal to
metal contact between the VR case and the car.  Have never had one fail.  I
have four A-bodies using the MOPAR Performance electronic VR.

Good luck.

Michael