From: MIKE CINDY BECKER
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 9:00 PM
Subject: IML: pulsating voltage

Hi All

 I updated my 67 imperial to  dual field alternator and electronic regulator
about 4 years ago, it worked fine until this fall, then I started getting
pulsating lights, when measured with a voltmeter, the voltage was actually
pulsating from 10 to 14.5 volts,  I changed  out the regulator and it fixed
the problem, two weeks later it started to overcharge to 17 volts, I changed
the regulator again, and now its back to pulsating voltage, I guess next I
will change  out the alternator, I searched the archives, but did not find
anything definitive, anybody have any ideas, thanks, mike

Mike Becker

67 Crown Convertible
67 Crown 4DR
67 LeBaron