IML: Fire causes

The talk not long ago about the car fire has me wondering. What are the more common causes of fires in the mid 60's Imperials?

A '65 that I almost purchased several years ago went up in flames on the road a month later. Now that my '65 will be on the road soon I want to make sure that the same thing does not happen to me. Yes, I agree, always carry a fire extinguisher, but I also believe in an ounce of prevention!

Scott Scheuermann
1965 Imperial
1960 Airstream travel trailer