IML: Exner's 64 Imperial

Check me if I'm wrong, but the photo at the bottom of
the attached page shows an Imperial prototype on the
right that looks at first glance like a 1964 NYer/300.

The context of the photo is presumably Mr. Exner's
design studio at Chrysler.

Closer inspection of that car on the right reveals an
eagle hood-ornament and freestanding tail lights a-la
1955-56?  Wheel covers and grille look suspiciously
Imperial too, although windscreen and other stuff
didn't seem Imperial.

The car does a heck of a job matching the various
valiants and smaller cars in the lineup there, perhaps
better than the actual 63 or 64 Imperials did?  See
here:

http://www.imperialclub.com/Articles/82SIA/Page04-reg.jpg

Article came from here, it's a good one:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Articles/82SIA/index.htm

Kenyon Wills