Re: IML: '55 front emblem

It looks like I had better look into making a better clip idea than the original ( are those clips even available any more? )  so that if you need to remove my Reproductions it will not be a drama, regards George.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: IML: '55 front emblem

My experience with the tab breaking off is that it takes some of the emblem surface with it. I tried using a dremel tool with cut off wheel to cut the clip off, but gave up. The spring is strong and stiff. It does not cut easily.

Does anyone have suggestions that Roger can use to get the spring clip off safely?

Roger 2382
55 Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand