IML: Re:I am no longer FEELING SAFE

hi,
   At the risk of no longer "feeling safe",
can we PLEASE bring this topic to an end.  I think
it's relavence to Imperials is quickly coming to an
end from my perspective.  It has been gone over and
over in the archives and also in this current
thread.If you feel you have something else to add that
is directly related to our Imperials and has not been
said before, please feel free but otherwise, may we
please move on.
thanks
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator