Subject : IML: Durabrake rotors thumbs up?

Date : Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:23:20 EST

From : Jkelly808@xxxxxxx

Not to belabor the challenges of living with 67-68 Budd brakes, but are all

of the folks who ordered rotors from Durabrake satisfied with the quality of

the product? The last I remember was people lined up to order them but I never

heard much about whether they were as advertised.

Aloha and thanks.

Jim Kelly

Honolulu

'68 and '71 LeBarons

Free Movies 100's of Free Feature Length Films - Meet Friends, Watch Movies & Win!